Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Good evening everybody.
    I set up Ja Tabs within an article; the 2 tabs are made up of custom html modules: just text.
    It works as intended as long as I don’t change the dimension of the browser’s window: if I do that, when I maximize it again, the text of the 2 tabs (the 2 modules) gets messed up…the modules overlap.
    I tried with Firefox and Chrome as well and I always get the same result.
    That would be great to solve this.
    Thanks,
    Good evening.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of site you’re working on and tell me the page where I can see the issue. I will take a look.

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    I’m sorry, my site is still not online.
    Have you tried to replicate the issue like described above?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You’re using JA Tabs in a JA template or another one?

lawyerlinguist Friend

I’m using Ja Tabs with Ja LawFirm.

Saguaros Moderator

I just made a test with JA LawFirm template but it works normally: http://prntscr.com/i7l0iu

If possible, put your site online and share the credentials so I will take a look.

lawyerlinguist Friend

You used articles though…I used custom html modules in the tabs….

lawyerlinguist Friend

I tried with articles too: the tabs still overlap after changing the size of the browser’s window; when I maximixe it again to be exact. I just placed the tabs inside an article like this:

`{jatabs type="modules" module="ja_tabs" mouseType="click"}{/jatabs}

so to select only the custom html modules I created and placed in the "ja_tabs" position.

Saguaros Moderator

I can’t replicate issue, you can put your site online and share me the credentials so I can have a closer look and check for you.

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    Since I can’t put the site on-line now, may I ask you what would you check so I can do it myself?
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

I did the same steps as you proceeded. Anyway, you can get back to me on this topic anytime when your site is online, then I will help you out. Is that ok?

lawyerlinguist Friend

You can’t tell me what would you check so I can do it by myself?
    Honestly, if I can’t get it done by myself and soon I’d be forced to change solution, that is extension.
    Thanks anyway.

lawyerlinguist Friend

I tried on JaTabs demo page and it behaves exactly the way I described above. You can see the screenshot how the demo page looks like after changing the windows’ size.
    Tried with Firefox and Chrome, always the same.
    Could you guys check it please?
    Thanks

1. JaTabs_demo_messed_up
    2. JaTabs_demo_messed_up2
    lawyerlinguist Friend

Good evening. I’m sorry, has anyone read my last post?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked the demo site: http://joomla-extensions.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/ja-tabs

and it still displays properly: http://prntscr.com/iho9nd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum