Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I have two related concerns:

A) When a non-registered user creates a ‘New Idea’ they are re-directed to the Home of the website where they see a yellow bar across the top of the site (I believe this is happening because the URL is invalid: component/javoice/items/ideas/some-category/164-dfgad.html?aa48e4026862bea433858a250d86ba8c=.

Why re-redirect them to the homepage? Why not redirect them to the homepage of JA Voice? Why not create an input field in the admin area to specify where I want them redirected after submitting?

B) If a user click clicks in this yellow bar on Sign Up, they are redirected to the homepage where they see a User Registration Form. Why not create an input field in the admin section to choose where the user is redirected should they choose to Register? I’m using JomSocial and the URL that is hardcoded is not at all practical for me (my homepage is very full and the User Registration form gets lost in this mix.

http://www.worldsapart.org/empower.html

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guysmiley,

Thank you for your nice suggestion. We have fixed these in the new coming version 1.3.1.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum