Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just a suggestion here since I couldn’t find a way to do this. I’m importing tons of social feeds using your AWESOME plugin. But I’m not really setting any image restrictions as far as pixel height/width. All of these posts are being sent to a generic Social category for articles. I would like to be able to create separate content category for high resolution images. When the plugin encounters images that are wider than 900px or 400px tall, then i’d like these to go into a different category especially for potential front page articles.

I thought I’d be able to accomplish this by creating a duplicate social profile and then modifying the target category and the minimum width/height. But when I click save, I get an error about duplicate ID’s. So that’s my 1st suggestion.

Second suggestion would be to allow Cloning of profiles. It could be as easy as the modifying the drop down when you click the profile name. It already has "Delete" in there, just add Clone. That way when you are working on many profiles, it will keep the last settings and allow you to move faster.

Thanks again for this awesome plugin!!!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @butlerm1977,

Thanks for your suggestion. I passed your request to development team so they can check this matter. If you still have any question or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum