Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Not sure what AIDS and condoms have with the JA to do but, STICK TO THE TREAD

musicbizguy Friend

And six months later little appears to have improved; in fact the second half of ’07 was abysmal. JA is simply not keeping its commitment of delivering a particular product(s) in the time frame promised.

Here’s to predicting a mass exodus to RocketTheme as members don’t re-up their subscription to this (currently) terrible service.

bigrk Friend

That’s my plan unless things really change in a hurry.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi All,
    We are planning the changes and hope you will support on the decision. I know we have hard time in improving template support, we are messed up with some recent templates bugs and we are sorry we handled it so poorly.
    HERE is what we are going to do to keep everything in control in the new year 2008

I would like to hear your feedback on that thread and make this thread closed to new post.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum