Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Something I think could be useful is, could you add to the "ja-products-wrapper" div a class for the field the megafilter is currently ordered for?

For example… If you sorder megafilter for a custom field called "speed", you add a " speed" to the main "ja-products-wrapper" div, so for example it becomes:

<div class="ja-products-wrapper products wrapper list products-list speed">

or if you order for a custom field called "total" it becomes:

<div class="ja-products-wrapper products wrapper list products-list total">

The reason? This would allow to customize the CSS appearance of the products-items based on the "active" sorting that you’re ordering with.. so for example if you want to change colors when sorting by total, or another color when sorting by speed, etc. you can customize it.

What do you think?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  thesdhotel.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  thesdhotel.
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@thesdhotel

Interesting. It would make jamegafilter more dynamic.

But i think most of users don’t care about styling when they change the sort order.

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

thesdhotel Friend

Yeah, I imagine it’s not something super-required, surely not a priority, just an extra feature that would be cool to have 🙂

thesdhotel Friend

Hello, any update on this? Is there a chance you could possibly add this?
    Thank you 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We would need to pass to the team for further consideration first. As if there are more requests, the team will implement it as a new feature, otherwise, you need some tweaks to customize it into your site specific.

Regards

thesdhotel Friend

Hi,
    We would need to pass to the team for further consideration first. As if there are more requests, the team will implement it as a new feature, otherwise, you need some tweaks to customize it into your site specific.
    Regards

Thanks, Any way you could help me telling me how I could tweak this for my site? Thank you very much!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  thesdhotel.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me discuss with the developer if it can be done in short time.

thesdhotel Friend

Hello, do you have any update on this feature? 🙂
    Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

It’s a pity that there is still not update on this, pls stay tuned.

Thank you!

thesdhotel Friend

Ok, please let me know 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thesdhotel 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum