Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have faced some problem showing top mega menu on my site http://www.plastopedia.in , This is my humble request please suggest me how can i enable top mega menu on the extreme right of the main navigation. I read your threads but i am unable to solve it.

I have created all modules and placed them on mega position but still they are not appearing now what can i do to enable them?

I use joomla 1.5.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

vinchem1 Friend

<em>@khoand 267976 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?</blockquote>
    Thanks for taking interest on this question..

My question is about JA Teline IV, the template provides module position on extreme right of the main navigation and named it mega but i am unable to show any module on mega position, in sample of this template a menu named topmega placed on this position. I want to do exactly same as in demo of Teline IV at this position.

khoand Friend

Example: Twitter module has position is mega. To show it on right side of topmega menu, create menu item in topmega menu by menus > topmega > New. At Parameters (JA Extended), set Submenu Content is Modules, set Select Modules is Twitter

vinchem1 Friend

But main problem is topmega menu, i am unable to place it on my site as in demo. I have created topmega already but how can i place my topmega menu in to extreme right of main navigation.

khoand Friend

Could you give me backend information? I will help you configure it.

vinchem1 Friend

Hello khoand

Below are the screen shot of my site and demo teline IV. I make red ellipse where i faced problem, Please tell me how i enable this to my site.
    Site Screen shot Template demo screen shot

Now i attach some screen shot of my backend modules setting please help me to solve this.
    twitter moduleNews Letter ModuleTop Mega module

1. Plastopedia-Demo
    2. Demo-Teline-4
    3. Twitter-Module
    4. Newsletter-Module
    5. Topmega-module
    khoand Friend
    vinchem1 Friend

<em>@khoand 272254 wrote:</em><blockquote>You read my thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-show-modules-rss-twitter-interview-blog-in-topmega-as-demo/</blockquote>
    Dear Sir,

please help, I follow all the instructions of this thread

All modules have been created.
    Top mega Menu has been Created.

But now the problem is how can i place topmega menu where it is in demo of Teline IV.

In the module Manager i didn’t find topmega position and from template manager i found only a drop down box for setting mainmenu, Now from where can i configure TopMega Menu.

khoand Friend

Sorry about my late response.
    I need to check your backend page. Could you give me usename+password of backend?

vinchem1 Friend

<em>@khoand 273446 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry about my late response.
    I need to check your backend page. Could you give me usename+password of backend?</blockquote>

I send you a private message with back end username and password of my site

http://www.plastopedia.in

khoand Friend

I fix it. I rename Topmega to topmega

vinchem1 Friend

Thank you very much….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vinchem1 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum