Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have used the standard quick install for Uber and the Uber (Spa) Home as baseline for our new homepage and started to modify the content of the modules displayed and have not changed anything than content.

Suddenly all modules and content disappeared apart from footer when I am on the homepage.

No changes on the menus and mainmenu.

I checked every module (for example JA ACM) and the position has not changed (still spa_home) or in other cases spa_slide_items and the menu assignment is not changed and still main menu as it was before – but I can only see
    the footer and nothing else.
    But it worked before and all was fine.
    The only change I made before all content disappeared was that I a changed the sequence of a module and disabled another one. I reverted back the changes but still the problem that there is no content at all on the homepage.

Maybe I am completely blind but I have no glue what happened and why I have this strange situation.

For sure I have a backup and could use that one – but then all my work I did is lost and I need to start again from scratch with the content changes.

As stated I have not done anything special or out of ordinary.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You changed the layout for your template Ja Uber (spa) Home from home-spa to clean

Now it should be ok

pavit Moderator

Hi

You changed the layout for your template Ja Uber (spa) Home from home-spa to clean

Now it should be ok

pavit Moderator

Hi

Now it should be ok

mberwing Friend

Hi Pavit,

thanks a lot ….this indeed worked but I have never changed something on the layout and did not use “clean” and always kept the default values.

Now I moved forward with the content and added the Blog component and created the menu item and saved it.

And again same thing happened and all content on homepage dissappeared but I have not touched the layout at all
    and the template style in the menu items is always Uber Home and no changes.

But when I now navigate to template setup and layout I have now the following message:

Position & Responsive Configuration: The layout cannot be loaded. There might be some errors in the layout file.
    and Sub Layout is still: home-spa as it was before.

So what happens here and why the layout cannot be loaded anymore – just when I create a new menu item and no changes
    on the template.

This is frustrating

mberwing Friend

Hi Pavit,

thanks a lot ….this indeed worked but I have never changed something on the layout and did not use “clean” and always kept the default values.

Now I moved forward with the content and added the Blog component and created the menu item and saved it.

And again same thing happened and all content on homepage dissappeared but I have not touched the layout at all

But when I now navigate to template setup and layout I have now the following message:

Position & Responsive Configuration: The layout cannot be loaded. There might be some errors in the layout file.

So what happens here and why the layout cannot be loaded anymore – just when I create a new menu item and no changes
    on the template.

This is frustrating

mberwing Friend

Hi Pavit,

on the template.

This is frustrating

pavit Moderator

Hi

I think your settings should be verified by one of Joomlart developers

I should ask you to open a support ticket for your issue from HERE

A complete analysys of your system could help to understand where the problem is and may avoid future problems.

P.S.

Please do not change / disable login access to your backend in this way ticket resolution will be faster

Regards and thanks for your patience

pavit Moderator

Hi

A complete analysys of your system could help to understand where the problem is and may avoid future problems.

P.S.

Please do not change / disable login access to your backend in this way ticket resolution will be faster

pavit Moderator

Hi

P.S.

mberwing Friend

Hello Pavit,

thanks a lot for fast reply…
    I followed your recommendation and opened a ticket
    #AZZ-235-29383

mberwing Friend

Hello Pavit,

#AZZ-235-29383

mberwing Friend

Hello Pavit,

#AZZ-235-29383

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum