Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all! i use joomla 1.5 and the ja zibal template with suckerfish menu, but i need to add more columns to the top menu. at this monent i can configure only 5 columns. it’s possible to resize the width of columns? if i write a menu voice too long the words sets on two rows (for example, in the submenu of CESVIP, “certificazione.di.qualità” writed without “.”.
    the url is http://www.cesvipisernia.org I need also to set the position of menu because
    overlaps the image.
    Can anyone close my old tred? now hasked help from staff.
    Thanks in advance:)

Sherlock Friend

Dear mayhem !
    I have checked your site and detected the problem, “consulenza” is a alias menu but you don’t select root menu for it because it causes the problem , I have reset for it, now it is ok.

mayhem Friend

Thank you hainn84!!! 🙂 I have other problems now!:(( if i add other menu item in top menu items create a second row in menu… other problems are in my first post… thank you again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mayhem 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum