Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Are you sure this has been tested with all browsers. the Suckerfish Dropdown fails to work.

I need this to work going live soon, can someone help out?

Can you show it working in the demo?

Thanks
    JC

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi JC,
    The template has been well tested with all modern browsers (IE, FF, Opera, Konqueror, …).
    What happen with your site? Do you follow our instruction in the user-guide? Do you make any modification? And please provide your live site url if you still get the error.

justalife Friend

Hello, I have the same problem. In Firefox and IE7 it works perfect but in the IE6 nothing happens. This problem also appears if I chose sargas on your template demo page. :((

Here is the link to the live site: http://www.gs-lehnin.de/cms

The suckerfish menutype is active. Can somebody with IE6 tell me, if it works?!
    I use the german version of IE6, could this be a reason?! (I can’t imagine…) Other user have the same problem

Thank you,
    Greets from Germany

justalife Friend

Hello again, I tool a Screenshot. I get this error message on my site too, if I select the suckerfish.

in English: this.className is 0 or no object.

Any ideas?

kevinls Friend

For what it is worth, I get errors with Suckerfish on my site using Sargas, only under IE6. It works fine with Firefox. I had to switch to TransMenu.

And he’s right… Suckerfish is broken on your demo pages, too, if using IE6. I am using US English. And by broken, I mean that you get no drop down menus. Some of my visitors reported problems and they didn’t get errors in the browser. It took me a while to figure out why they couldn’t see items that were “right in front of their faces”!

mildside Friend

I’m using JAS Sargas and have the same problem with the suckerfish menu – it doesn’t work in IE6. Has there been a fix for this yet? I notice it still doesn’t work on the Joomlart demo page yet too!

ascentnet Friend

I got the same error. Has Any one fixed it ?

ascentnet Friend

I got it. This error caused by CSS bug. To fix it, just do as follows:

1. Open the ja.cssmenu.js file
    2. At line 8, Add a space before sfhover: (this.className+=” sfhover”;)

Save it and feel Yomost!:D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ascentnet 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum