Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just installed the Teline quickstart on two different servers and get the same error message on both when using the ‘User Menu’ Submit News button.

This is just the stock Joomla 1.51 quickstart of the new Teline and there are no other components added. Just testing and trying to see if a registered user or in my case an admin can submit an article.

This is what it tells me and it does not take me to an editor.

Calendar.setup:
    Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code

Thanks

ntl911 Friend

Please seriously check this bug!!!

darylba Friend

Personally I have given up on the Teline template for now. Perhaps it will be fixed someday but in the mean time I have moved on.

ntl911 Friend

Where is the support team? Please reply to let us know information about this bug!

mirher Friend

same problem here, please check this bug!

danhgarcia Friend

this is critical, my clients need to be able to submit articles using the front end of the site. Please help.

augustinovp Friend

ja teline: the same problem here, cannot submit article, please provide us some help! it is urgent!!

EDIT:

found the solution that works: follow this link:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/calendar-setup-nothing-to-setup-error-when-submitting-article-from-front-end/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  augustinovp 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum