Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hi

i would like to have this page submit listing for the users "registred" and not only "super user" but i don’t find where is the parameters…
    thank you for your help

template directory

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do it from Joomla inbuilt ACL system . Open the Menu items > Access > Registered .
    Here > http://prntscr.com/ajr1jl

joomart06 Friend

thank you but i don’t understand…. i’m not english… it concern the page to add item with k2. this page is on registred and when i’m logged on registred, i have page 403 "not authorized"… it’s a extern link and no possible to parameter ….

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    403 error is related to server side . If you are getting this error i suggest you to contact your host provider to check this issue on your site .

joomart06 Friend

oh !?
    What does this have do with the hoster?
    they are rights to change but where? users it’s done, but I also user does not find the "add item" on k2 … you or I can see it in the component? to change the …

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand your problem on this matter .
    regarding adding the item in K2 . Go to components > K2 > Items . For more info read how to use K2 i suggest you to read the documentation of K2 .

For user access level by Joomla you can use my suggestion here

joomart06 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    joomart06 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the admin details not working for admin panel. Also you need to check Joomla acl options as i sent in my 2nd post to apply the ACL in Menu .
    At present the Menu seems only accessible for super user so u are getting this error .

You can change the template to Joomla default templates and see the same thing there ,Its handled by the Joomla not from template .

joomart06 Friend

thank you for your fast reply…
    i have another problem with JA K2
    i cannot put an image in an article…
    see the item NH in the hotels categorie
    the tab image, i cannot upload image and when you click on upload from server, you have a white pop up and impossible to select image…
    you see one because i have used the button "image" in the article tab

with this problem i cannot used my website…
    kind regards

joomart06 Friend

it’s me again…

other problem
    i haven’t the top panel position on my website…
    i cannot use ja top panel..
    i loose a lot of time to do somethings….

joomart06 Friend

FYI, my site is a quick start of the problems Joomlart certainly come from because I had the same problems with another quickstart of Joomlart

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @joomart06
    I request you to open a separate thread for new topics . This thread topic is already answered .
    It help our users to found same topic discussion .
    Thanks .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum