Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a couple of things I would like to do with this component and after a week of driving myself crazy I am going to ask for help.

1) I can’t seem to change the SEARCH button text color. I have changed the button class in my native template css and in the component css but the text is still white

2) Is there anyway to display the results of the search on the search page? If not how would I add this module to the search results page, so that once a search is performed a customer does not have to go back to the search page to conduct a new search

3) How would I hide the Joomla search options at the top of the search results page? I am looking to remove the “Search Only K2 Articles, etc” options.

4) Is there any way to make the results just a list, no active links, just a simple inventory list.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give direction on any of these. You may keep me from losing my mind!
    L

thuanlq Friend

Hi Lelliottdesigns,
    1, To change SEARCH button text color, please open template.css file in the folder “templates/default template/css/”, then add this style in the end of file:

.button{
    color:#bbaaee;/*your text color*/
    }

2, You can add the filter form on the search results page, you must write joomla code as joomla system plugin to it load the k2 filter module on the search results.

3, Please custom code and style of search form in the search result page, open file “default_form.php” in the folder “componentscom_searchviewssearchtmpl” to edit.

4, Yes, you can make the results page as a simple inventory list. Please custom the file “default_results.php” in the folder “componentscom_searchviewssearchtmpl”.

Good lucks,

merzbau Friend

Thanks, this has been helpful to me as well. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  merzbau 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum