Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

The original version of Uber had a type of sub-menu below the logo to test the types of layouts. The current version of this uber menu template was removed.

Is there any documentation or can someone explain me how to do this kind of submenu below the logo?

In http://www.ubertheme.com/ site has the same menu model

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

In order to get the same layout in ubertheme.com, you will have to disable the logo, move the main menu to the left. After that create appropriate sub-menu item, assign each menu item with unique CSS class and apply each class with background via CSS.

In order to achieve the part with sub-menu item, please let me know which image would you like to use, I will guide you to create the first one to help you understand the procedure.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M Thank you for your help

Unfortunately still can not understand how. Use some subdomain with the theme UBER. And this kind of menu will be more appropriate to jump between them.

If you can get into my site and make an example with only a menu, I believe I can go on from there.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

1. As described above, first thing is to hide the logo by opening file templatesubercsscustom.css and add this code :

@media (min-width: 769px) {
    .logo {
    display: none;
    }
    }

2. Next, navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> create new menu item and place it before the menu item Servi?os, let say we will create new menu item named Home

3. Now create as many menu item with type External Url as you want, put them as child of menu item Home.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M
    I made the changes and is working. Now how do I apply the classes of the Home menu and children menus?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

1. Now navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your default template >>> Megamenu >>> edit menu Home >>> in Extra Class, add an unique class name, for example image-menu.

2. Open file custom.css then add this code :

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .dropdown-menu img {
    display: block;
    }
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .dropdown-menu .image-title {
    display: none;
    }

3. If you want to implement menu item as image in demo, navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> edit sub-menu item >>> switch to tab Link Type >>> choose your image in parameter Link Image

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M
    I did all procedures. But the image of the logo is misaligned and the menu items are not equal to demo.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Please open custom.css file then add this code :

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu > .dropdown-toggle {
    padding: 0 26px;
    }
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .dropdown-menu,
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .mega-col-nav,
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .mega-inner {
    padding: 0;
    }
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .image-menu .mega-inner li a {
    display: block;
    padding: 13px 26px;
    }

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M
    Perfect! Thanks for the great support!

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M Finish my website today, but is missing one important detail that would fit, but I need your help, you can not adjust the submenus to be like the original model, I think I need to add more CSS and configure the suffix in items menus. if you can guide me how to make this final adjustment will be very grateful.

1. submenu_original
    2. my_submenu
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

May I know your site url so I can have a look first ?

Tech-xml Friend
    Tech-xml Friend

My site is online but the problem still remains

Adam M Moderator

Hi @Tech-xml,

Please navigate to admin >>> template setting >>> temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize so I can check the code.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M Now disabled, can look

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum