Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I was using an older Uber version for my church site and it was working correctly, but I’ve decided to upgrade in order to get the new Timeline block and now Sub-menus aren’t displaying correctly and I cannot edit the Megamenu.

I have cleared the cache and tried different browsers.

EDIT: I also noticed /templates/uber/acm/timeline/js/script.js is loading before jQuery resulting in an error.

EDIT2: I have just checked the server error log and I’m getting these errors for every page load:

[10-Jan-2016 10:23:32 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in [Path to Joomla]/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 64
    [10-Jan-2016 10:23:32 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [Path to Joomla]/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 97

Thanks in advanced,

1. megamenu-empty
    2. menu
    3. js
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site and it originates from Web Application Firewall under Admin tools component, I have changed the configuration as in my screenshot and the issue of your site is fixed now.

Check and let me know if it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-11-at-15.28.15
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum