Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am trying to show submenus.

Setup module as mentioned one post: Menu module > show submenu > Yes For some reason do not work, here is an link: http://theworldgame.org/

However mouse however should display 2 more menus under WG Conference, but do not work.

What else I can try?

innovationmindcenter Friend

Hi, I am trying to show submenus.

Setup module as mentioned Menu module > show submenu > Yes For some reason do not work, here is an link: http://theworldgame.org/

However mouse should display to more menus under WG Conference, but do not work.

What else I can try?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It seems some kind of style conflict on your site as the menu module seems fine.
    Can u share a temp superuser login with FTP details of the site in Private reply?
    I have to debug this issue on your site.

Regards

Anonymous Friend

I met this problem too :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

I met this problem too :((

Hi
    You can also share the asked details in private reply as in my last post if you have the same issue.

Regards

This reply has been marked as private.

I’ll keep you posted about the issue and hope that you will be able to apply the same solution to your website too.

Hi,

How is your progress with this ticket?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom css block in builder

.jub-block .header .nav li:hover>.nav-child, .jub-block.header .nav li:hover>.nav-child {
        display: block!important;
    }

I shared the information with dev team so we can test it for the fresh package and can fix it if the css override issue is same for the package.

Regards

Thanks a lot, it worked out great.

Only one thing I think that still doesn’t work and dev guys can be notifies is style for submenus (there are 5 style options to setup but for some reason do not take effect). I do not need that at all, this default option is working for me. Once again thank you for your time and support regarding this matter.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum