Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Since Mobile devices don’t support hover, I’m not sure how to display contents in submenus. I thought it would be displayed still, even without hover, since the template is responsive and should be able to adjust somehow.

Is there a way to work around this or am i asking for too much?

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    Sub menus do show in mobile, you have to click on the main menu and then the submenu shows.
    Please let me know if that replies to your question.

Regards

debonair86 Friend

Hi there, I have also the same problem with JA NEX I click the submenu but nothing seems to happened… did you find any solution??? My site is http://www.expertakia.gr

Stork11 Friend

<em>@debonair86 341954 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, I have also the same problem with JA NEX I click the submenu but nothing seems to happened… did you find any solution??? My site is http://www.expertakia.gr</blockquote>
    Hello debonair86,

I have checked and could not see any issue as reported. Please re-check and confirm the same.

Regards.

debonair86 Friend

If you go Menu-> ExpertIN Μεγάρων you cannot see its submenu… ExpertIN Μεγάρων has 3 submenus…:((

Stork11 Friend

<em>@debonair86 342110 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you go Menu-> ExpertIN Μεγάρων you cannot see its submenu… ExpertIN Μεγάρων has 3 submenus…:((</blockquote>
    Hello debonair86,

As you see in my screenshot. There are 3 submenu in “ExpertIN Μεγάρων” menu. No problem faced.

Regards.

1. Untitled
    debonair86 Friend

Im talking for submenu in mobile phone… as I can see the topic is for mobile mode…

Stork11 Friend

<em>@debonair86 342182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im talking for submenu in mobile phone… as I can see the topic is for mobile mode…</blockquote>
    Hello debonair86,

There are 2 K2 JS errors on your site. They prevented submenu from showing. Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@debonair86 342182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im talking for submenu in mobile phone… as I can see the topic is for mobile mode…</blockquote>
    Hello debonair86,

You must touch on “>” symbol to display submenu. Don’t touch on menu item 🙂

Regards.

rcheesley Friend

I have this problem on JA Elastica as well – the menu and first level submenu works, but beneath this level no other submenus work.

I find it difficult to understand why you would impose such limitations on a mobile layout but allow the functionality in the full site view – if folk have sub menus they generally need to show on all devices?

Stork11: I don’t see any such icon, please explain?

My site is http://www.ruthcheesley.co.uk for infomation, I recently updated to the latest version of Elastica.

Ruth

Stork11 Friend

<em>@rcheesley 348687 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have this problem on JA Elastica as well – the menu and first level submenu works, but beneath this level no other submenus work.

I find it difficult to understand why you would impose such limitations on a mobile layout but allow the functionality in the full site view – if folk have sub menus they generally need to show on all devices?

Stork11: I don’t see any such icon, please explain?

My site is http://www.ruthcheesley.co.uk for infomation, I recently updated to the latest version of Elastica.

Ruth</blockquote>
    Hello rcheesley,

I mentioned to JA NEX with debonair86. On JA Elastica, we don’t have “>” symbol, you can click on submenu normally.

Regards.

jmpi Friend

<em>@Stork11 348960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello rcheesley,

I mentioned to JA NEX with debonair86. On JA Elastica, we don’t have “>” symbol, you can click on submenu normally.

Regards.</blockquote>

Does that means that JA ELASTICA have problems on mobile phones with Submenus ?
    Because for me it is the better choice as JA WALL…

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jmpi 349789 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does that means that JA ELASTICA have problems on mobile phones with Submenus ?
    Because for me it is the better choice as JA WALL…</blockquote>
    Hello jmpi,

No, JA Elastica doesn’t have any problems with submenus on mobile. It runs normally.

Regards.

fanho Friend

Hello,
    On the mobile layout of Ja Elastica the sub menu of level 1 or 2 don’t show.
    First I thought maybe it doesn’t work when testing on a browser but after testing on Iphone 4 and Iphone 5, I can confirm that level 1 or level 2 doesn’t display.
    Is there a particular setting to change or could it be a conflict?
    My site can be viewed at http://www.iland6.com/new
    Thank you

fanho Friend

Actually, i found the trick to enable the sub menus in Ja Elastica.
    I’m surprised I couldn’t find the answer anywhere on the forum:confused:
    In the layout-mobile.css @line 419 (could be different becaus i edited the Css already) under #ja-menu-button {
    There is the value:
    z-index: 4;
    If set to 4 the menu only show the level 0, if set to 3 than on click the sub menu (level2 or Level3) shows!
    It was actually commented in the css, I didn’t see it before.
    I hope it will help people having the same problem. 🙂

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  fanho 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum