Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having a lot of trouble locating the code to move my sub menu(under services) a little bit more up.

Also, I wanted change the speed at which the sub menu comes down, make it a little bit slower. I assume that’s probably somewhere in the same file.

If anyone can help me out or at least point me in the right direction, it’d be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1. Joomla-Help
    phong nam Friend

Hi sly123,

<blockquote>I’m having a lot of trouble locating the code to move my sub menu(under services) a little bit more up.</blockquote>
    You need to open templates/ja_blazes/css/menu/mega.css, then find & replace padding-top value:

.mid { padding-top: 15px; position: relative; }

<blockquote>Also, I wanted change the speed at which the sub menu comes down, make it a little bit slower. I assume that’s probably somewhere in the same file.</blockquote>

You can go to Template Manager >> JA_Blazes – Default >> Profiles tab >> Default (i.e) >> Menu settings >> Animation duration. Enter your value.

1. 3
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum