Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using Joomla 2.5.7 with JomSocial 2.6.2 and have JA Droid as a template with megamenu.

Issue:

-Home
    -Example 0
    -Example A (access right public)
    — A1
    — A2
    — A3
    -Example B (access right registered)
    — B1
    — B2
    — B3
    Example C (access right registered)
    -C1
    -C2
    -C3

My submenu items are not shown on the menus apart from when I am on homepage “HOME”

I have checked the setup and in module manager for main menu I have:
    First level: 1
    Last level: all
    Show Submenus: Yes

In Template manager JA Droid I have:
    Profiles
    Menu Type Main Menu
    Menu System Mega Menu
    Start Level 0
    End Level -1

The interesting thing is that is also depends on whether I am logged in or not.

Case 1: Not logged in: Submenus are shown on homepage and “Example 0” for public menu “Example A”
    Case 2: Logged in: Submenus only shown on homepage but not anymore on “Example 0” for “Example A” and not on all others that have access right “registered”

I have no idea what the issue is but could it be the combination of JA Droid and JomSocial ?

Is the Mega menu maybe in conflict with jQuery and something need to be changed / customized here ?
    I have seen somewhere another threat that said that a code line need to be added ….but this was for another component.

Code: jQuery.noConflict();

Can you please support me on this as I am stucked and go-live date of our project is approaching

Sherlock Friend

Hi mberwing,

Can you share with me here your url for taking a look at the issue ?

mberwing Friend

Hi Sherlock Holmes

the URL is rate-your-clubs.com

I will furthermore PM you the admin access to backend

Sherlock Friend

Okay mberwing, let me know how can I check to see the problem at your site ! I checked some pages but do not see the problem occurring.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum