Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

please, can you tell me how to fix this little problem? the submenu stays vertical instead that orizzontal with a little problem of alignment
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please check the settings you may changes in the mega menu that is dividing the menu in each blocks ,
    I am trying to check it but the admin details you submitted for Staff is invalid .
    You can check it settings in Mega menu , if you wish you can PM me admin details (working) .
    so i can check it on your site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please check the settings you may changes in the mega menu that is dividing the menu in each blocks ,
    I am trying to check it but the admin details you submitted for Staff is invalid .
    You can check it settings in Mega menu , if you wish you can PM me admin details (working) .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

fvomnia Friend

Done, thank you! Configured properly now

fvomnia Friend

fvomnia Friend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fvomnia 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum