Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

In sidebar ,How to make the submenu expand or collapse when click or hover on the parent items?

timtecsa Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    moody Friend

I see
    But i got lots of sub catergories and products need to go online…any suggestion?

moody Friend

Thanks for sharing. I will check it out

moody Friend

how to apply this extension to my site?

moody Friend

how can we place the expanding/collapsing icon next to the first level menu?

example: http://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=eventum

reference:
    https://www.joomshaper.com/forums/how-to-get-collapsible-menu-in-off-canvas

Hi If you are using the off-canvas sidebar, its using menu module and shows the Menu with submenu when u set the show submenu to Yes. Its set to show all menu because in Mobile hover does not work and show when u touch the item. If parent menu has a link and u will click on it , it will redirect to its own page and you are not able to see submenu.

Regards

timtecsa Friend

You can install from Extensions > Web Install but on reflection I think you could make what you want by simply making a new module of type menu. Extensions > Modules > New Module > choose type Menu. Then follow your nose 🙂

Ask if you get stuck.

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The documentation you shared it for a different template.
    In T3 if you want to apply icon in the mega menu you can open the Mega menu options and add the icons.
    Here is a complete documentation of T3 helps you in customization.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum