Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly send me your site super user details and FTP details using Private reply . I will help you to check this issue .

just_me_at_all Friend

I can’t give You pass 🙂
    Could You tell me what should I change to fix this problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure what you changed on site . You can tell me how to replicate this bug , so i can check it out.
    On fresh package its working fine.

just_me_at_all Friend

I can send You template folder.
    I’m looking into source code in a browser and I’ve noticed that submenu is not generated (it’s generated only if parent menu is clicked). Maybe it’s some kind of clue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its hard for me to assume , i already check the submenu output not showing . In case you need help you have to provide the details.
    Its hard to assume without checking your site.

just_me_at_all Friend

I’ve just installed fresh Joomla 3.6.4 and JA_Simpli on localhost (xampp) – totally default, without any modifications.
    Problem is exactly the same.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    just_me_at_all Friend

I’m sorry for the inconvenience – I found a problem. I was analyzing source code, css in templates but the reason was simple (maybe too simple ;-))) ) – "show submenu" in menu module was disabled. I don’t know why I didn’t noticed that! I’m a fool 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  just_me_at_all 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Submenu doesn't slide when parent is hovered’ is closed to new replies.