Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have recently experienced a problem on my site built with JA Builder. I’ve created menu items and inside one of them, I’ve created a few sub menu items too. When browsing the site on mobile, I am able to open this particular menu item by tapping on it, and the sub menu items show up, but there’s no way to close the menu item to make the sub items disappear again.

This is because the opening is triggered on hover event, which is great on desktop but it should be triggered by click (tap) on mobile and the problem would be solved. I am attaching a picture so you can better understand the issue. You can also see the site here: https://www.gerincservdebrecen.hu/

1. Screenshot_20170807-000716
    openmind1 Friend

Same issue also

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve reported to the team and there will be improvement here.

Cheers!

ferike Friend

Hello, I have updated to 1.1.0, but the situation is the same unfortunately.

Saguaros Moderator

In JA Builder, we use the default menu module in Joomla, it doesn’t have the option to click/hover as in T3 templates, so if it’s triggered by the click event, the same will be applied in desktop view.

ferike Friend

Hello, I understand it. However would it be possible to use the more advanced menu like in T3 templates, or just implement this feature? It is affecting multiple users, and sites would be more user friendly this way. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

This feature is also reported to the dev team, let’s wait for the consideration from the team.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum