Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

First off, thank you for the Joomlart community and T3v2!

I have just installed the latest version of MijoShop on an existing website running on the latest version of the T3v2 template plugin. Enabling MijoShop itself seem to cause some small php issues, but when the MijoShop jQuery plugin is enabled, fatal errors are thrown. Two screenshots are below (one from clicking ‘Global Configuration’ and one on the frontend site). It appears to happen on various pages of the backend such as the Global configurations as well as the entire frontend of the site when the plugin is enabled.

I have tried MijoShop with the default Joomla template and did not have any trouble. I reached out to MijoShop support and they stated that it has nothing to do with their componnent classes and that there was a conflict on the T3 plugin’s parts. Hope you guys can help, thank you so much!

1. Screen-Shot-2014-04-28-at-11.49.51-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2014-04-28-at-11.50.04-PM
    inspry Friend

Here are some examples errors by the way:

Global Config Page:
    Fatal error: include_once(): Cannot redeclare class jmodulehelper in /var/www/vhosts/mermetusa.com/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 31 Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: JLoader::$classes in /var/www/vhosts/mermetusa.com/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 195

Frontend Pages:
    Fatal error: include_once(): Cannot redeclare class jmodulehelper in /var/www/vhosts/mermetusa.com/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 31 Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: JLoader::$classes in /var/www/vhosts/mermetusa.com/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 195

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have raised this bug to our development team here. They will need time to check and fix this in the next version.

inspry Friend

Great thank you. Note that I have discovered it may just not be with the MijoShop JQuery plugin exclusively, it may be with the MijoShop component activated in general. The conflicts were not as apparent as when the jquery plugin was enabled though, thanks again. I look forward to the update!

inspry Friend

Hey there,

Just an FYI, my developer was able to workout te issue by changing this line of code in the T3v2 plugin:

So I have replace following line on /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 38-41

include_once $path;

by

if(strpos($path,'modulehelper')===false){

include_once $path;
    }

He not this is not a real fix actually. It just a work around. The error was because both mijoshop and t3 were trying to load same joomla class. Class name is modulehelper. So he added a line so that t3 does not load this class.

Hopefully, this was help you guys patch the issue quicker, thank you again!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for your sharing, I have forwarded this case to our development team for further investigation. For now, you can go ahead with temporary fix as per your solution above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum