Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

@easypc: Let me have a talk with our development team to see if we can come up with any workaround on this or at least let you know which files you can modify for this feature.

Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Thank you in advance for your help

phong nam Friend

@easypc: Our development team shared the tip that they override the artist article layout with author group in templatesja_muzichtmlcom_contentarticle path:

default.php at 78-114th lines:

//override author by ja templates
    $author = $this->item->author;
    $authorid = $this->item->created_by;
    $authoruser = JFactory::getUser($authorid);

if(in_array($artists_usergroup,$authoruser->groups)){

$db = JFactory::getDBO();
    $query = 'SELECT ' .$db->quoteName('id'). ', ' .$db->quoteName('alias'). '
    FROM #__content

WHERE created_by ='.(int) $authorid.' AND catid='.(int) $artists_category;
    $db->setQuery($query);
    $authoritem = $db->loadObject();
    if($authoritem):
    $authoritem->slug = $authoritem->alias ? ($authoritem->id . ':' . $authoritem->alias) : $authoritem->id;

$link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($authoritem->slug, $artists_category));

echo JText::sprintf('TPL_COM_CONTENT_WRITTEN_BY' ,
    '<span>'.JHtml::_('link',$link,$author).'</span>');
    endif;

}else{

$author = ($this->item->created_by_alias ? $this->item->created_by_alias : $author);?>

<?php if (!empty($this->item->contactid ) && $params->get('link_author') == true):?>
    <?php echo JText::sprintf('TPL_COM_CONTENT_WRITTEN_BY' ,
    '<span>'.JHtml::_('link',JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id='.$this->item->contactid),$author).'</span>'); ?>
    <?php else :?>
    <?php echo JText::sprintf('TPL_COM_CONTENT_WRITTEN_BY', '<span>'.$author.'</span>'); ?>
    <?php endif;
    }
    ?>
    </dd>
    <?php endif; ?>

default-artist.php at 36-63th lines:

//template params
    $tplparams = JFactory::getApplication()->getTemplate(true)->params;

$userauthor = JFactory::getUser($this->item->created_by);

$artists_category = $tplparams->get('artists_category');
    //General Link
    //override author by ja templates
    $author = $this->item->author;
    $authorid = $this->item->created_by;
    $authoruser = JFactory::getUser($authorid);
    $artists_usergroup = $tplparams->get('artists_usergroup',3);
    if(in_array($artists_usergroup,$authoruser->groups)){
    $db = JFactory::getDBO();
    $query = 'SELECT ' .$db->quoteName('id'). ', ' .$db->quoteName('alias'). ', ' .$db->quoteName('title'). ',' .$db->quoteName('images'). ' FROM #__content WHERE created_by ='.(int) $authorid.' AND catid='.(int) $artists_category;
    $db->setQuery($query);
    $authoritem = $db->loadObject();
    if($authoritem):
    $authoritem->slug = $authoritem->alias ? ($authoritem->id . ':' . $authoritem->alias) : $authoritem->id;

$link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($authoritem->slug, $artists_category));

$link_category['general'] = new stdClass();
    $link_category['general']->url = $link;
    $link_category['general']->catid = $artists_category;
    endif;

}

Sorry but these changes dont help:

Please if developers have any other tips send me it. I very need these correction for my site…

Ervin

Hello Leo

Any solution for this problem???

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi easypc,

your thread is pending with the developers, since it wont be a easy solution, they need to see if there is anyway of helping you out. I have pinged them again to find a way. Since, the behaviour is mostly controlled by Joomla and JA Musiz is just a template mimicking the behaviour, give it sometime for them to research on this.
    Since, you are a developer member, I have asked them to see if its possible to provide you with limited customization to get this done, if its easy to do, you will have a positive answer.

Give the team a day or two to figure this out.

Regards

Arvind

Thank you for your answer drarvindc.
    Im waiting for a suliton…:)

phong nam Friend

Hi easypc,

Our template developer has already fixed the issue related to sub-category setting of Artists layout. Indeed, this is a really heavy customization when he had to edit all override layout (article, featured, category) of com_content on Muzic template.

By that reason, we would like to suggest you to backup this templates/ja_muzic/html/com_content/ to apply for later projects and prevent it from being overridden by updating the template.

In addition, there are some articles on Kiadvanyok menu not showing their author (artist name), you will need to do these:

– Move their category (i.e Könyv) to be a sub-category of Előadók parent category.

– Go to the profile of that article’s author (i.e CSEMADOK Csábi Alapszervezete), check the assigned user group called “Előadók

The rest artist pages will display the correct layout with top left avatar image and home link on top bar.

* Our dev helped to edit the override layout of com_content directly on your site SO you will not need to extract the below attached folder to the template yet.

Note: The artist pages on your website now work properly for the articles of Előadók and its sub-categories.
    I also attached the modified com_content folder so other JA Members having the same issue can benefit from it.

1. category
    2. user
    1. com_content.zip

Oh, thank you very much for correction 🙂 It is a good work…

But here is one problem, when I click to events (Események) of artist. In this menu is not work these correction.

1. artists-events
    phong nam Friend

@easypc: Yes. I saw that problem. Just wait me some time to ask our template to check out this issue on your site.

phong nam Friend

@easypc: That avatar image of sub-category artist’s related events has been fixed by editing the templates/ja_muzic/html/com_content/category/event.php file. You can compare that file to know what our developer has changed. Please check the event page of sub-category artists again and let me know how it goes.

Note: Remember to backup the template/ja_muzic/html/com_content/ folder

Hi Leo

Thank you very much for your correction. It work well.
    I think the last problem is with a menu point ROLUNK (General). When I use subcategories the menu point is not active (the class is not set to active). I try to find solution, but I’m not very well in php :-[

Please If you have time send me solution for it.

Thank you very much.

PS: Sorry for slow reaction, but I’m was sick…

phong nam Friend

@easypc: The active class was defined again in our overridden com_content layout to display the active link with highlighted texts. You can check again now.

I also attached the full modification of com_content for others reference.

1. com_content.zip

It work perfect…Thank you very much for your help guys…:)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum