Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    When I use subnav menu (in ja-directory template) it is showing as a vertical menu, but of course is supposed to be horizontal. Is there a setting I should change?

(PS I joined recently and can access most forums but the ja-directory forum says I do not have permission to enter the forum, hence I am posting here…)

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please share the page where you are using such subnav menu ? i’m not able to see it

Regarding your forum question , you can try first to logout from Joomlart then clean your browser cache and cookies and then login again.

Regards

marcussmith Friend

Hi
    I had turned it off because it doesn’t look great on a live site.
    You can see an example at http://www.italythisway.com/privacy.php
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your subnav menu should be marked as menu type "top-menu" and menu module published in subnav position should have as menu class suffix the "nav-pills" suffix and as module class suffix the _menu suffix
    Look at my images below.

If you still have problems with it, you can share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend so we can have a closer look at your settings.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-06-12-14-55
    2. Screenshot-at-gen-06-12-16-23
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum