Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am 100% sure this question has been asked before but I didn’t find any official answer on this yet.
    However a search in the forums didn’t fetch me any answers even though there were threads about it the answers were not in those threads. :confused:

The styles drop down menu is empty for the Kruger Template. I know HTML quite well but it would be so much more handy if I wouldn’t have to manually edit and add the styles to content.
    So how do I go about adding for example the message, info etc styles to the dropdown?

I read through the wiki for TinyMCE but honestly I didn’t find anything that helped. I tried to add some styles to the editor_content.css but that didn’t change anything (both the editor_content.css for the template and for tinyMCE.

Any help on this would be immensely appreciated. 🙂

tascha Friend

Nevermind, I figured it out…..

ErikThorsen Friend

Would you care to share your solution with the rest of the members here? 🙂

tascha Friend

As a matter of fact I DID think I figured it out but it’s not working again :/

Sorry for the late reply

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tascha 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum