Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

is there a way I can style the side menu module to look like the top navigation menu by using a module class? The current module looks quite plain (basically just text which changes colour when hovered) and think it would look better with highlighted blocks like in the sub items in the top menu (see attached).

1. top-menu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi melanieb,

Where is side menu module you’re wanting to make change? Could you update url of your site here and also set Template manager > Compress Css to No

Regards.

boost_it Friend

Hi there

I have the Side Menu but if I add more than two items on the left of the Side Menu, it pops in the wrong side.

Have a look at the attached image. I want the “Solutions” menu items under “Campaign Options” and I have looked and looked but cannot find where to make this change.

HELP PLEASE!!

1. menu-issue
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Could you update url of your site here ? and also set Template manager > Compress Css to No

And in backend of this ‘Solutions menu item, which is Parent item you’re assigning for ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum