Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    Just starting to modify the layout and the style in the JReviews component to fit with the Teline V style.
    Is there any way to make it easier than pure CSS editing?
    I mean, Any place to pass the styles of the theme to override JReviews default theme?

I am lost about how to do and I just want to make it better from the beginning.
    The dev page is under http://www.hongkongframed.com/dev
    Thanks!

Emilio.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to define the new style code or want to override a style code I suggest you to use custom.css file .
    you can use firebug or inspect element tool from your browser to check the style classes .

emilion Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    Thanks for your answer. I am just trying to do but I am a little bit confusing with some things. For sure you can give me some advice…

I am checking one page as example:
    http://www.hongkongframed.com/dev/index.php/lugares/572-mi-casa

Imagine I want to change the shape of the tabs and maybe add some effects with CSS. I inspect where is the code located with DevTools and said that is on css-744bc-06117.css that is located in the T3-assets folder. Then… Where I need to create the custom.css? Inside the T3-assets folder?
    Before I thought that for example the tabs design are defined by JReviews, but now looks is the T3 framework the one that control all the CSS. Then I need to customize everything from T3-assets? I need to modify something more in the template part?

Sorry If I don’t know how to explain very good and if is to basic question, but I am lost with this.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

1. teline-V-CSS-custom
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly disable the css compression from template options . Then check the path . T3 assets is used to compress the cache css files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum