Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    There is a problem when I want to change the language from En to Fa (Persian, left to right), it is changing the language but not style. It seems the orientation is changing but not properly.
    Foe example if you are on the English language page and clicking on Persian flag to change the language to Persian, you see the language has changed but the menu order and texts stay on the same orientation. You should click once more on the flag or any link or refresh the page until you get it correctly and the case is any time you want to change the language to other one.
    Could you please, check the issue to see what is the problem.
    http://www.atinegartrade.com

1. error.fw_
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you update the login info of your site so we will have a look?

assiabi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

This issue is strange, did you try to take a BACKUP of your site and update T3 plugin and template to the latest version?

REMEMBER to backup first.

assiabi Friend

I have done all the updates but still it is the same. Do you think there is a way to get this bug solved?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you update the super admin account and FTP account so I will take a look?

assiabi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    assiabi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

This is issue is weird, I’m still working on it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum