Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Installed JA University from quickstart package with sample data. Pre-packaged menus (including at bottom in positions 8, 9, 10 & 11) show a small arrow to the left of each menu item (to indicate that it’s a nav link to be clicked!). I created a new menu, however, and those little style arrows aren’t appearing. In the Module Manager, I’ve checked these pre-existing menu modules (the Advanced tab with Menu Class Suffix, Module Class Suffix, etc.), but can find nothing to account for these little arrows. How do I add them to newly-created menus? Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly add a screenshot of the problem and Edit your first post and submit your site super user details for JA Staff .
    So i can check the issue on your site .

Regards

vtpages Friend

Thank you, Pankaj. Where do I submit the user login details for JA Staff?

Attached is what the menus look like on the JA University demo on your website. They have small arrows to the left of each menu item. The menus I’m creating from scratch don’t have this (see the third attachment). Thanks.

1. 01
    2. 02
    3. 03
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This style only designed for the footer menu module. You can do some custom work in custom.css file and add the new style code to apply it on your module .
    Here u can see the style code used for these module >>> http://prntscr.com/b5ceyv
    Modify the class and define the code in custom.css file .

You can share the site details via Private reply option when u post a thread .

vtpages Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum