Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I downloaded yerterday the quickstart package of JA Wall.

It stucks at installing sample data! The same promlem occurs by installing puresite!
    Admin desk seems to run, but when I want to ad a new menutype following error accurs:

”Save failed with the following error: MenusTableMenu: :_getNode Failed – ”

PHP 5.3.3.
    Error reportings off!

Every other setting as required and recomended by joomla installation support step 2!

I have been trying to solve this issue (stuck at sample installation) for more than 1 month with ja puresite (no prob with lens)

If u cant solve it pls quit my subscriptions and refund me pls.
    For JA WALL as well as for Tempalteclub!

Meanwhile ur technicals service is becomming more than disappointing!

And don’t tell me to download a new package and to reinstall it again, I did this for at least 20 times!

BR
    Alp

swissa Friend

<em>@mehmet_alp 320598 wrote:</em><blockquote>I downloaded yerterday the quickstart package of JA Wall.

It stucks at installing sample data! The same promlem occurs by installing puresite!
    Admin desk seems to run, but when I want to ad a new menutype following error accurs:

”Save failed with the following error: MenusTableMenu: :_getNode Failed – ”

PHP 5.3.3.
    Error reportings off!

Every other setting as required and recomended by joomla installation support step 2!

I have been trying to solve this issue (stuck at sample installation) for more than 1 month with ja puresite (no prob with lens)

If u cant solve it pls quit my subscriptions and refund me pls.
    For JA WALL as well as for Tempalteclub!

Meanwhile ur technicals service is becomming more than disappointing!

And don’t tell me to download a new package and to reinstall it again, I did this for at least 20 times!

BR
    Alp</blockquote>

Hi mehmet_alp

It’s Friday evening, weekend is coming and no stress……;)

here is a very good link on how to solve your problem…. It worked for me and if I can do it then you can!

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?72924-E-rror-MenusTableMenu-_getNode-Failed&p=318784&viewfull=1#post318784

Read it slowly, don’t just jump in and it will make sense. Honestly. I know less about SQL than any other person on the planet so you’ll be able to get there.

I hope it works for you in the same way it worked for me. 🙂

mehmet_alp Friend

Tnx for answer, but I know this reply allready.

The code posted within thi topic doesn’t run with my PHP myAdmin.
    However I found out how to ad a record with id=1.

But still no solution for not installing sample data!

colorvalley Friend

I have same problem today! Not Solved yet, and incomplete work of version yet.

mehmet_alp Friend

<em>@colorvalley 320645 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have same problem today! Not Solved yet, and incomplete work of version yet.</blockquote>

Obviously many people have the same problem, none here who can help?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mehmet_alp,

For installing sample data, set server configuration as below:

memory_limit=64M
    max_execution_time = 300
    php version 5.2.17 or higher

Then please start the installation progress again.
    If you still have problem, please let me know with your site / server access via PM… will help you out.

ejner Friend

I had same problem with sample data. Asked my hosting company to set memory_limit to 128. Then installation of sample data worked perfect. Hosting company later set the memory_limit back to 64. Still works fine 🙂 My php version is 5.2.17.

Wall Crasher Developer

Thank you ejner.
    We are working on sample data to decrease its size.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum