Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am using Joomla 2.5.14 and the Argos quickstart template. When changing the “Home” menu type to use K2 Categories I receive the message “Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /storage/content/35/168735/ribaction.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512”

A previous post mentioned to clear the cache, have done it but all in vain. Does someone know how to correct this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which version of K2 component are you using on your site? I have checked K2 Component v2.6.7 it has fixed the problem JParameter class on this version, you can try to download it here. Hope it helps you to fix this problem on your site

kaj Friend

I’m using the K2 v2.6.7 and Joomla 2.5.14. The installation was made with the JA_Argo’s quickstart downloaded last week. However, I downloaded the K2 v2.6.7 and installed it without any improvement.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, you need pm me URL of your site and admin login info, I shall check it for you.

kaj Friend

Thanks Ninja, I’ve PM’ed you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kaj 392363 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Ninja, I’ve PM’ed you.</blockquote>

I spent a lot of my time to check the config on your site but I didn’t find difference between your site and our demo. Please pm me FTP account of your site, I need to check some php code on K2 Categories of your site.

kaj Friend

Hi,

I’ve PM’ed the FTP credentials.

Once again, thanks for your support.
    Brgds,
    Kaj

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kaj 392982 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve PM’ed the FTP credentials.

Once again, thanks for your support.
    Brgds,
    Kaj</blockquote>

I have downloaded and upgraded latest version for K2 v2.6.7 component on your site. The problem on your site is fixed now. Please check it again let me know if it helps

kaj Friend

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Problem solved. Thanks again for an outstanding support 😀

Kaj

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kaj 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum