Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I have a couple of questions.

I need to have the slide in homepage with the latest news on site, so I’ve deactiveted the ja slideshow lite from the site and installed ja slideshow.
    I’ve tried to set his look as the ja slideshow lite, but without success, then I’ve choose another style, there is a way to have it look like the slideshow lite in the demo of this template?

The real problem is onother, when I click on the news in the ja slideshow the page taht will open is like the homepage with the article showed under the slide and other stuff, but I tell to the slide to be visible only in homepage.

How can I handle this?

The site is http://looponline.info/nuovo/

thanks so much
    Gianfranco

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Gianfranco,

JA Slideshow Lite:
    – Simpler with less param settings
    – Support responsive layout

JA Slideshow module:
    – Support different style theme
    – Support lots of param settings
    – Does NOT support responsive layout

If you want JA Slideshow has the same style with JA Slideshow Lite module, please check the css we define for JA Slideshow Lite in /templates/ja_mero/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css, and apply / custom by your self to style of JA Slideshow module.

<blockquote>
    The real problem is onother, when I click on the news in the ja slideshow the page taht will open is like the homepage with the article showed under the slide and other stuff, but I tell to the slide to be visible only in homepage.
    </blockquote>
    This problem due to that this article doesn’t belong to any menu item, you need to assign this article or category that article belongs to to a menu item (create a new menu item or use existing one).

gianfranco Friend

Thanks a lot Saguaros, I’ll try to apply the style into slideshow.

Ok for the item link to menu.

Have a nice wekend
    G.

gianfranco Friend

Hi, that issues are solved!
    Thanks

But I got a new one 🙂
    if you go to this page: http://looponline.info/jupgrade/index.php/chi-siamo-72.html you will see tha the page is not sit at all, there is the article “chi siamo” and then in the position-7 there is a ja side news module and in the position-5 there is a contact module as your demo site.

Why the article in down and the contact module in down the article? I got this issue almost in every page, what can I do to solve this?

Hi need the page looks like this: http://looponline.info/nuovo/index.php/j-pages/all-categories/mobile-app-design/98-beautifully-designed-mobile-apps that was made with your quickstart .

Thanks again
    G.

gianfranco Friend

Solved, thanks for all!

G.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gianfranco 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum