Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

So I have noticed that when I click on an article in my JA WALL the article will not fully load on the pop-up! It is sporadic and seems to only happen with Google Chrome. Clearing cache does not fix the problem.

Any insights would be appreciated!

Thanks!

ibewguy Friend

It’s been a bad few weeks for me and my Wall:(( I went two years with no problems and now – I am looking forward to the next Wall update!

I do love all the Joomlart templates, they are the best!

ibewguy Friend

It’s been a bad few weeks for me and my Wall:(( I went two years with no problems and now – I am looking forward to the next Wall update!

I do love all the Joomlart templates, they are the best!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ibewguy,

You can post your site’s URL here and screenshot highlighting the issue so that I can check for you.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ibewguy,

You can post your site’s URL here and screenshot highlighting the issue so that I can check for you.

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @saguaros – it turned out to be an issue with my DNS provider! There was a cache problem that prevent javascript from loading!

Thanks
    IBEWguy

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @saguaros – it turned out to be an issue with my DNS provider! There was a cache problem that prevent javascript from loading!

Thanks
    IBEWguy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum