Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

I don’t know when but after some of the latest updates my event page has a strange view, when I open a specific event. Please see CO-Events-error.png https://www.campingoplevelser.dk/events/1066-kronjylland-holder-abent-hus

Also the menu for my Kunena forum has a strange view. Please see CO-debatten-error.PNG https://www.campingoplevelser.dk/debatten

Can I please have some help for this?

Regards

Morten

1. CO-events-error
    2. CO-debatten-error
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Morten,

Could you specify which updates you proceeded?

eagledk Friend

Sorry I can’t tell you that, except that it is not the latest updates on both template and Joomla.

Regards

Morten

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Morten,

Is the last update for Joomla or template? Did the issue happen before that last update?

Try to roll it back to see how it goes first as it may cause the issue.

Regards

eagledk Friend

Hi Saguaros,

As I wrote in my last update:

except that it is not the latest updates on both template and Joomla

So I don’t know how long to roll back. So this has to be fixed.

Regards
    Morten

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eagledk Friend

You keep asking me the same question, and I STILL CAN’T answer you.
    And it is waste of me and yours time.

But for the 3rd time, is not the latest update of Joomla and Template, that did the problem. That is the only clue I can give you.

eagledk Friend

Will someone please fix this?

Saguaros Moderator

I would like to know the change as that update may cause the issue as the issue happens after the update.

At this moment, there is something wrong with the HTML markup so it breaks the layout of page.

eagledk Friend

I would like to know the change as that update may cause the issue as the issue happens after the update.

YES BUT I CAN’T TELL YOU THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FIX IT NOW, OR SENDT THIS TO SOME ONE IN CHARED, BEFORE I GETTING VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this moment, there is something wrong with the HTML markup so it breaks the layout of page.

I COULD TELL YOU THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!!!

FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW, FIX IT NOW,

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird though!

Anyway, kindly check again the login info: admin + ftp account. I will detect it further.

eagledk Friend

Sorry for the wrong ftp account, username updated.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’ve jumped this thread and not sure the problem on your site. Could you clarify in more details and illustrate how that event page should be via screenshots? I will help you to solve this.

Regards

eagledk Friend

Hi,

I’ve jumped this thread and not sure the problem on your site. Could you clarify in more details and illustrate how that event page should be via screenshots? I will help you to solve this.

Regards

It should look like this:
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_teline_v

With the When/where up to the right and the map just below etc.

/Morten

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum