Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I tried two modifications following instructions as found this forum: The reduction in the size of the header graphic and the addition of a banner in the center part of the page.

Now I find that when I do a mouse-over on the menu items in the orange bar, the curved part on the bottom is missing. Also, the color-switching buttons are in the wrong place.. they’re now nearly 3/4 of an inch farther down the page.

I have backed out the change I made to the index.php file for the banner ad and the header graphic setting in the .css file is set to 155px.

I suspect this is an alignment problem, but I am not familiar enough with the template to delve into it.

Any suggestions on how to get the menu mous-overs looking right again and to get the color switching up where it belongs?

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi musiczineguy,
    You should start the modifications from scratch again by downloading the template, applying modification step by step.

musiczineguy Friend

I went ahead and did as you suggested — well sort of — I replaced only the files that had been modified with fresh copies from the initial install. When I changed the height of the header again, sure enough the color switcher ended up where I didn’t want it.

So, I took a look around in the template_css.css file and found:

.ja-color-theme {
    position: absolute;
    top: 228px;
    left: 10px;

A minor adjustment to the top position in this area did the trick, putting the color switcher information right back up where it is supposed to be! 🙂

I initially found the information on reducing the size of the header in this forum, but the resulting changes that (might be) necessary in the placement of the color switcher information were omitted. I hope this helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  musiczineguy 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum