Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there

Happy New year to all of you 🙂

Well it seems this 2014 is not going well for me: I realize that using the Bistro Theme the images in articles displayed in Category like Blog are not showing…
    In fact this is the thing:
    Using FireFox:
    I’m on the manager backend, I create the Category displaying Artcles like a blog.
    Each article shows an image and the “read more” buton.
    When I finished I clean the cache and I see that it works just fine in FireFox, but not in Chrome.
    I back to the manager backend I clean the cache, this time I use Chrome first and is working great… but not in FireFox!!!!

So, I dont know if it is a joke or what, but it is very strange, if I clean cache and use first FireFox to see the articles, Chrome does not display the images… If I clean the cache and then I use first Chrome to see the articles, is Firefox that does not display the images…

Anyone has the same bug?
    Any Idea?

Thanks a lot for help

ED

pavit Moderator

Hi
    Would be possible to have a link to your page ?
    In this way we can better check behaviour

edd Friend

Sent via PM 🙂

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website

If you check the link builded for the image the first time it has inside the index.php and gives a 404 error
    when you reload the page the link changes removing the index.php and shows correctly the image

So i think problem is due to this settings
    try to check seo settings and also .htaccess if you have done some specific change

edd Friend

Hi Pavit,

thanks a lot for your help…

I didn’t touch to the .htaccess, where can I chech the seo settings? wich one?

Thanks a lot 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to remove the /index.php from your links

So from Global Configuration >> SEO Settings >> Use URL rewriting set it to Yes then rename the file htaccess.txt in .htaccess

edd Friend

Hi, there

Thanks a lot, that was right and now it is working fine 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edd 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum