Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have this message that appeared in my footer. then it went away on it’s own and now is back again. Does anyone know what this could be? It shows up on my website page in the footer section. I have not changed any files that would cause this, and it comes and goes…strange.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE IN THE FOOTER SECTION: Notice: Undefined variable: csite_name in /home/websterc/public_html/modules/mod_footer/mod_footer.php on line 30 :confused:

THIS IS MY ACTUAL CODE FROM LINE 30 :

if (JString::strpos($line1, ‘%sitename%’)) {
    $lineone = ereg_replace(‘%sitename%’, $csite_name, $line1);
    } else {
    $lineone = $line1;
    }

kallan Friend

Hi,

Have you removed your site name from the configuration? The error I think is telling you it is missing the site name.

Regards

sbaldwin Friend

RS Forms new upgrade needs site cache -off (yikes!) and I also deleted system cache which caused mod_footer problem. I cleared cache in Tools-> Clean Cache and that did the trick. Wierd, but it worked. I think RS forms need to make a fix for that. Thanks for your help!

kallan Friend

Excellent, glad you got it sorted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum