Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to create a multi-level Menu module in Position ‘Sidebar1’.

If I create a Menu with only 1 level, OR I create a multi-level and only render Level 1, then inactive links will show dark blue on light grey background on hover (refer to ‘Menu Example’ in Purity III demo as example).

HOWEVER, if I render 2 or more levels of teh same menu in the same module, then whenever I hover over an inactive menu option, it disappears! (white on white?)

I’ve looked at the active CSS code for both and it looks the same … :-[

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Could you please provide your site url with temporary back-end account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

malibu63 Friend

I’ve discovered that, on hover, the link color is white by default …. probably not a good idea when default page background is also white!

I’ve fixed by creating various module classes that set the background color.

But still not sure why behaviour is different depending on how many levels are rendered :((

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please kindly provide your site url so I can have a look at the problem in order to investigate the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum