Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

All works fine is FFox, but in IE7 sometimes the screen only shows the white background as far as the end of the main menu, everything else is the dark gray background. Sometimes it works when you refresh.

I know, I know, this is wierd one, and I’m IE is to blaim, just wondering if there is a work around.

dogslife Friend

I fixed the problem by removing the newsflash module from all but the home page, for some reason it works on the home page, but causes the strange IE issues if used elsewhere.

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Hello Dogslife,

I am having the same issue, try following your sugestion, but after runing a quick install, I could not see any newsflsh module assigned to a page..

can you please tell me what was the name of the module you removed from other pages but not the home page?

thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

HI rcerrato,

As in demo site and quickstart package, there is a module named: mod_newsflash in the right position. Is that module which you’re looking for? and let me know what’s problem with your site so that I can help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum