Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

http://www.bpm2.com

I don’t think this is a bug because it doesn’t happen with I view the template on the demo site. But when I use IE x to view or admin my site the images do not render until I do one of two things:

1.) Right click on the images that don’t render and select “Show Images”
    2.) Select a link from the “Other Menu”, then click the “Home” link

Sometimes I will get an “Errors on Page” but not always. Other people that view the site tell me that their IE shows all the images. When I use FireFox (my preferred browser) I don’t have these issues.

Things I have tried:
    Clearing my IE Cache (even repetitiously)
    Removing my bookmarks (found that idea using Google)
    Deactivating browser plug-ins
    Calling my hosting co. (Siteground — who normally is a very good source for answering problems)
    Clearing up more ram memory
    Reinstalling the template
    Removing and reinstalling IE
    Removing Joomla Add-ons (editors and calendars)

Odd thing is I didn’t have this problem until Monday. I don’t know what else to try. :confused: Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks,

Skeeter

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Skeeter,

I’ve viewed your site with Firefox 2.0.1 and IE 6 and all the images loaded fine. It seems your PC is having problem. Try install some anti spyware product and do a fully scan may help.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

skeeter Friend

Ha

I did that actually, but I do think it has something to do with my computers. I have tried it on all three with almost the same results.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Skeeter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  skeeter 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum