Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

First of all, I must say that I have created a new block position under botsl this is the code:
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘botsl’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘content-slide’) ?>

and content-slide.php in directory templates/ja_zeolite_ii/layouts/blocks:
    <?php if ($this->countModules(‘content-slide’)) { ?>
    <div id=”content-slide”>
    <div class=”main”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”content-slide” style=”JArounded” />
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

I have the following problem when I hide all modules from User6 through User9.
    Attached picture template_problem.jpg

When I publish at least one module in any position from User6 through User9, everything looks fine.
    Attached picture Template_OK.jpg

I have spent two days trying to locate the problem, but I cannot.
    My site is: http://www.patini.gr

Please help.

1. template_problem
    2. Template_OK
    joeflynn Friend

I can’t help you directly, but I can say that you are not alone. I recently placed mod_lofarticlesslideshow at dcinematools in similar positions. While debugging a mootools problem I unpublished them, and items that have been working independently for a long time act as if unpublished them as well! Weird.

It reminds me that I may have created a position up there that may be affecting this. Good hunting. I’ll tell you if I find anything. How updated is your Teline version? I am at 1.6 and afraid to go higher, fearing other surprises.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@7of9 220086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

First of all, I must say that I have created a new block position under botsl this is the code:
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘botsl’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘content-slide’) ?>

and content-slide.php in directory templates/ja_zeolite_ii/layouts/blocks:
    <?php if ($this->countModules(‘content-slide’)) { ?>
    <div id=”content-slide”>
    <div class=”main”>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

I have the following problem when I hide all modules from User6 through User9.
    Attached picture template_problem.jpg

When I publish at least one module in any position from User6 through User9, everything looks fine.
    Attached picture Template_OK.jpg

I have spent two days trying to locate the problem, but I cannot.
    My site is: http://www.patini.gr

Please help.</blockquote>

Dear 7of9,

You can login to our ticket system http://support.joomlart.com/ then provide me your admin account,the FTP Info on Ticket ID KZM-174-30038,i Will have further checking on the issue for you.

7of9 Friend

Done! Please let me know when you are going to perform the check, because this is a live site. Also please when you are performing the test, do not leave the problem for a long time, because it’s on the home page and the customers will not be able to buy anything. If possible perform the test in a hidden internal page.
    Also, this is a highly customized template (changed color palette, etc), so please do not update it.

Thanks in advance

joeflynn Friend

And also, if possible, can you let us know what you found so that I can trace down my problem as well please? Thanks.

7of9 Friend

Any idea on when can you check it?

7of9 Friend

OK, it’ been a week since you said you will check it and I have no response, so I guess you will not check it after all.

joeflynn Friend

Hi 7of9. Have you heard anything yet? I am hoping they will tell you the problem so that I can fix mine.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@7of9 222330 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, it’ been a week since you said you will check it and I have no response, so I guess you will not check it after all.</blockquote>

Dear 7of9,

You just need to add class=”wrap” for your content-slide div tag like this

<div id=”content-slide” class=”wrap”>
    <div class=”main”>
    </div>
    </div>

Hope that make sense !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum