Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Since yetserday
    I’ve discovered a whole new behavior that I can not explain. When I select a page then it appears suddenly completely shifted. (See picture 1 )
    After I have opened the page with edit page and immediately again is the site again normal? (pic 2)

Does this behavior already know someone?

1. 02-03-_2017_13-47-04
    2. 02-03-_2017_13-47-39
    laisch Friend

Hi, wich browser are you using?
    In Chrome or in Firefox you can easy switch on the "developer tools". Go to the network Tab and reload your page (F5).
    Take a look at the css – files loading. If you find some file with 404 errorcode, then you have the same problem as I do.(see screenshoot)
    I was able to fix this problem manually by copying the css files in the /jub/default/css/ – Folder and rename it after the missing file. ( see https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/design-broken-up/)

But by editing more and more pages the css broke completely yesterday evening. Since then I try to fix this problem, but without success…

I think it has something to do with these hex named css – files. As I suspect there are always two. One for the main styles, wich are on every page the same (header footer eg.) and one for the content. The file for the content I was able to recreate by copying it (see bugfix above), but I think yesterday the css file for the main styles broke and causes these problems.
    But this is just a guess.

1. 404
    gedasbn25 Friend

I believe everyone has the same issue here with those missing files. My website just broke too…

Saguaros Moderator

It would be great if you can share the credentials of your site so we can have a closer look and investigate the issue.

Pls note that after making change > publish the page, remember to clean browser’s cache & cookies first.

effixx Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We updated in our system, you can try to edit and publish pages again.

And inform me the result.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum