Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve followed your instructions to make the top menu in the JA Teline V template sticky. However, when the menu "sticks" it scrunches up in the left column (hiding several tabs) rather than staying as a persistent bar across the entire page.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kevin,

In the TIPS we provided, we add some style via LESS file, so after you apply into your site, try to compile less to css first to see the change. REMEMBER to backup all current CSS files first as when compiling less to css, they will be overridden.

And inform me the result.

Regards

kevinburk Friend

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. I followed the instructions on the site and made the changes to the LESS file. If there are subsequent steps, they should be documented.

How, specifically do I compile the CSS files and which CSS file needs to be backed up?

kevinburk Friend

I found the LESS to CSS button in the styles, and it appears to have worked. Thank you — but I do ask that you include this step in your documentation, since it’s not obvious and things don’t work without it.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it worked now.

I will also pass to the documentation team to update.

Please note that when you change LESS files in templates built with T3 framework:

• If your site is running with Development Mode = ON, just refresh site to see changes
    • In case, Development Mode = OFF, you need to compile less to css
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum