Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sticky menu does not work after update v1.0.3

Saguaros Moderator

Hi willer,

Did you customize to make the menu sticky? as by default, the menu in this template is not sticky.

You can open the topnav block: /templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/tpls/blocks/topnav.php

Look for this line of code:

<div class="t3-topbar">

change it to:

<div class="t3-topbar affix">

Please notice that if you customize anything, remember to have a comparison between the existing version and the update version before updating (you can do this via our JA Extension Manager component).

Saguaros Moderator

Hi willer,

Did you customize to make the menu sticky? as by default, the menu in this template is not sticky.

You can open the topnav block: /templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/tpls/blocks/topnav.php

Look for this line of code:

<div class="t3-topbar">

change it to:

<div class="t3-topbar affix">

Please notice that if you customize anything, remember to have a comparison between the existing version and the update version before updating (you can do this via our JA Extension Manager component).

willer Friend

I made the menu sticky with a change to the file custom.css. After the upgrade to v. 1.0.3, although the file is the same, the menu is no longer sticky.

willer Friend

I made the menu sticky with a change to the file custom.css. After the upgrade to v. 1.0.3, although the file is the same, the menu is no longer sticky.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try with my above suggestion?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  willer 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum