Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to have the header block (menu+logo and everything on it) to be sticky to the top. I saw documentation videos on t3-framework.org that says by adding navbar-fixed-top this would be handled. It is done by adding this code, but it only sticks the menu when we scroll. I want the whole header (menu+logo+the balck line contains them) to be sticky. Is there any way to manage it?

Thanks

chavan Friend

Try adding this code to this file: templatesja_sugitetplsblocksheader.php

<script src="http://stickyjs.com/jquery.sticky.js"></script> <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery("#t3-header").sticky({topSpacing:0}); }); </script>

ezaban Friend

It works fine dear chavan, Thanks
    But there is an issue there, when screen show the most top of the page, drop down menus open and everything works great, when we scroll down, on the middle of the page for instance, the menu is sticks there but drop down menus do not open!
    Is there any way to fix it?

chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/ja_sugite/css/rtl/template.css

Replace this code

.ja-slideshow {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 2;
    background: #ff9933 ;
    }

with

.ja-slideshow {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 2;
    background: #ff9933 ;
    margin-top:84px;
    }

ezaban Friend

It looks working pretty good however, the code is changing CSS and is rewritten whenever I compile less to css. Sorry but I am a bit shaky in CSS; if I want to add it to custom.css is the code just the same? or do you have less code changing option instead?

chavan Friend

Revert the old suggestion and do the below

Add this on your custom.css page

.ja-slideshow { margin-top:84px; }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum