Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Will there be a way to make the header sticky, or possibly animated?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi spiritharp,

That’s a great suggestion, we will add option to make menu sticky for header block type.

Regards.

spiritharp Friend

That would be great – thanks.

hjames Friend

What about the ability to add modules into the header/menu area?

Or to create both vertical and horizontal menus?

Thanks,
    James

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

For now, you can load module into header, menu area. For horizontal menu, we will have discussion with the dev team and I think it will be a great addition to the builder.

Thanks gor your suggestion.

Regards.

bionet Friend

i want sticky header too. Thanks!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

i want sticky header too. Thanks!

Hi @bionet,

The feature is ready now, in the header setting, you can find the affix setting in the "Advanced" tab.

Regards.

spiritharp Friend

I had a chance to try the sticky header feature. While that’s a good start, there are still a few things I was hoping to do (re: the header) that currently don’t seem possible. At least not without overrides or something.

1) It would be nice if the sticky header worked for small screens as well.
    2) I was hoping to create a toolbar on top of the main nav. The nav would be sticky, the toolbar would not be sticky. If I use another header block as a toolbar by removing the menu (by changing the content type which is the only way I seem to be able to remove the menu from the "toolbar"), when the window is resized, I have 2 navbars, each with a responsive menu icon. Perhaps you can add an actual toolbar – a header block without navigation?

Also, it appears we cannot customize the layout for different screen sizes which is unfortunate. I’d want to hide certain blocks on smaller screen sizes (for example, the toolbar!). It would also be nice to hide specific elements on small screens. Will there be a way to do this in the future? Or maybe there’s already a way to do this that I’m missing?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  spiritharp 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum