Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

in August 2009 I bought Copyright Removal for one domain… which is already registered on my account. That time I did that licence removal according to information i get. But site was still under construction, and I had to reinstall whole site one more time…

Now I don’t know what do I need to change to to set this copyright removal on site. I can’t find any tutorials on your site for copyright removal. Can provide some steps what to do?

I still have licence key, but I don’t know what shall I change.

Thanks for any help.

mfcphil Friend

Click on the MEMBERS AREA link (first left second set of menus) This will take you to Your payment history here you should find a PDF explaining what you need to do

1. Untitled-2
    2. Untitled-1
    terchulak Friend

But that field is blank.
    I remeber there was PDF to download, but it’s not there anymore.

Phill Moderator

I believe you eithe have to be a dev member or purchase it on a per site basis.

terchulak Friend

But it is still the same site where I want to apply this copyright removal. It’s not like I want to use it for another site. I still have licence key from JOOMLART for that site .

The only problem is, I reinstall whole site and now I don’t know how to set it again.

In august 2009 I downloaded this PDF with steps, but it’s not there anymore.

Michael Casha Friend

terchulak,

I apologise for the trouble you have been through in obtaining your Copyright removal document.

I can confirm you have an active, current, Copyright Removal subscription on your account for one domain.

Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, the link that you need to use to download this document is unavailable to you. I have sent you a Private Message regarding this issue, with instructions on how you can obtain this document.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

MiCCAS.

terchulak Friend

Thanks a lot :o)
    finaly I have it :o)

Take care

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  terchulak 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum