Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m new to Uber and love the statistics view that you get on some pages where it counts up to certain numbers.

It looks like these numbers are manually entered into back-end module…. my question is, can the numbers come from a SQL query instead to make things really exciting and dynamic??

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This Module use the numbered enter from backed end module > > http://prntscr.com/90ndp3 to show stats . I am not full understand what u want to change to fetch the no. from DB .
    If you are a developer and want to customize the module to fetch the values from DB You can customize the ACM file from ”
    ubertemplatesuberacmstatistics You can found the tmpl folder contains different style php files .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This Module use the numbered enter from backed end module > > http://prntscr.com/90ndp3 to show stats . I am not full understand what u want to change to fetch the no. from DB .
    If you are a developer and want to customize the module to fetch the values from DB You can customize the ACM file from ”
    ubertemplatesuberacmstatistics You can found the tmpl folder contains different style php files .

islandview Friend

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply. No I’m not a developer but I was just hoping I could fetch numbers with SQL queries.. to avoid constant manual changing of back-end… so for example, “Number of Users” coming from a count of jos_user table or whatever…

… but yes maybe I can edit that file you suggest to achieve what I’m after. I’d just replace where it looks for the back-end variables with a SQL fetched number I guess….

islandview Friend

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply. No I’m not a developer but I was just hoping I could fetch numbers with SQL queries.. to avoid constant manual changing of back-end… so for example, “Number of Users” coming from a count of jos_user table or whatever…

… but yes maybe I can edit that file you suggest to achieve what I’m after. I’d just replace where it looks for the back-end variables with a SQL fetched number I guess….

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it make take pretty custom work in the acm files , depends on your requirements to add new features, You need to hire a developer for such work , as its out of support scope

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it make take pretty custom work in the acm files , depends on your requirements to add new features, You need to hire a developer for such work , as its out of support scope

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum