Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m subscribed to JA Voice until 30 Sep 2010 but whenever I try to download it I always get the big sign on the screen saying you do not have permission, or something like that.

It’s been happening for a while now but I wasn’t in a rush before and thought it was just a glitch, now I’m desperate for it 🙂

Can a mod or admin please look into this?

Cheers,

j.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Hi Jay,

Sorry for your trouble. I’ve pushed the issue upstairs and a resolution should be forthcoming.

Have a great weekend,
    John.

jay973 Friend

Hi John,

Thanks for your help, it’s greatly appreciated 🙂

Cheers,

Jason.

jay973 Friend

Hi again John,

Have you heard back from upstairs yet?

I’m getting very desperate for access now as it looks like it might hold up a project.

Cheers,

Jason. 🙂

bennitos Friend

Hello Jason,

Where did you try to download? From the regular Downloads or from your member area http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php where the JA Voice download should be listed seperatly?

With Regards,
    Ben

jay973 Friend

Hi Ben,

I was trying the normal downloads area. I just had a look at my member area and there are no downloads listed, just the usual “Payment history and Available products etc.”

Next to the JA Voice there is a “Buy Now” link which is a bit worrying 🙁

Maybe something has gone wrong somewhere as the license is valid until September and I still have my JA Voice badge under my username 😀

Cheers,

Jason.

Hung Dinh Friend

jay973;174453Hi Ben,

I was trying the normal downloads area. I just had a look at my member area and there are no downloads listed, just the usual “Payment history and Available products etc.”

Maybe something has gone wrong somewhere as the license is valid until September and I still have my JA Voice badge under my username 😀

Cheers,

Jason.

Hi Jason,

Since the new download system is up and running, all downloads can be done at forum
    However, with my inspection, it seems we have problem with your account download permission, I ll have it checked as soon as we get to office in the next 12 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

jay973 Friend

Hi Hung,

Thank you for your assistance with this.

Many thanks,

Jason.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jay973 174453 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ben,

Cheers,

Jason.</blockquote>

Hi Jason,

Your download problem has been solved already.

Please check again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum